Skip to content
- One of the most unique features of our program is the educational component directed to the Muslim community. Every year, we will open the door to approximately 100 students to engage in a year-long journey of learning the basics of Islam, increasing their own practice of Islam, and equipping them, by the end of the year, with the basic skills necessary to introduce Islam to others.
- We will leverage some of the programs of our affiliate organizations (such as the Boston Islamic Seminary) and other MAS educational programs to engage our students in learning more about Islam, with a focus on how to introduce Islam to the broader society, public speaking, answering difficult questions, and so on.
- We will pair our students with experienced mentors, speakers, and teachers and will give them regular opportunities to participate in lecturing about Islam, as well as being available to answer questions with those from the public who want to know about Islam—all under the mentorship of others who are more experienced.
- We recommend this program to students and young professionals who are themselves practicing Muslims and who have a desire to learn about Islam for their own spiritual growth and to introduce it to others in our broader society.
- The program needs a commitment of 2–3 hours per week for 24 weeks during the year (scheduled around the fall and spring college semesters).
- To apply for the learning program, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Tell us a little about yourself.
- Why are you interested in this program, and will you be able to commit for one year to the program?
- Tell us a little about your islamic education or volunteer experience – if any.