Prayer Times @ ISBCC
| || |
Boston-Net Mailing List
MAS Boston offers BOSTON-NET service as an announcement/advertising mailing list that serves the Muslim community in Greater Boston Area.
Anyone can send announcements to BOSTON-NET by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org. You do not need to subscribe to BOSTON-NET to be able to send your announcements. Should you want to receive announcements through BOSTON-NET, you must subscribe to the service.
Announcements sent to BOSTON-NET may take upto 72 hours from the time they were received to be reviewd. We strive for better service and we normally approve the messages within 24 hours of their arrival.
Limitation of Liability
MAS Boston is not responsible and assumes no liability for interruption, termination or stopping of the BOSTON-NET service.
Both the announcer and the subscriber agree to hold harmless MAS Boston against any charges of liable, slander and copyright violations arising from emails sent to BOSTON-NET.
Both the announcer and the subscriber agree that MAS Boston shall in no way be liable or held legally accountable for the content of client materials or information stored by or transmitted via BOSTON-NET.
MAS Boston makes no other warranties either expressed or implied. MAS Boston shall in no way, be liable to announcers or subscribers for any consequential damages that may be incurred by any announcer or subscriber.
The contents, views or opinions presented in the announcements are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views or policies of the MAS Boston, its employees or members.
- We offer BOSTON-NET to serve the interests of the Muslim community in Greater Boston Area. Announcements that are irrelevant to the Muslim community in Greater Boston Area will be rejected.
- We require that the announcers abide by all copyright, obscenity, and other laws governing content of publications in the United States of America, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and the Berne Convention.
- An announcement about the same subject is allowed to be sent once in a single day. We do not want to fill up the mailboxes of the subscribers with redundant messages.
- BOSTON-NET is an announcement/advertising mailing list. We do not allow discussions or conversations on BOSTON-NET. This keeps BOSTON-NET neutral, functioning and agile. The subscribers can always replay to the initial announcer if they want to.
- Illegal activities include, but not limited to, unauthorized distribution or copying copyrighted software, violation of US export restrictions, harassment, fraud, obscene material, drug dealing, and other illegal activities. We reserve the right to report such illegal activities to any and all-regulatory, administrative and/or governmental authorities for appropriate prosecution.
- The announcer agrees not to "spam" to promote any business or personal ventures (internet related or not or related to the data we are hosting or not). "Spam" is defined as unsolicited mailings to lists of email addresses or postings to newsgroups whose topic are not relevant to the substance of the postings.
- We reserve the right to block access to or from any IP address, mail server, domain or email address without warning or recourse.
- The announcer is prohibited to post inappropriate or offensive language, images and providing links to sites that has inappropriate images or languages in any area of this site where posting/writing is allowed.
- The announcer is not permitted to harass or "flame" other members, products, services, groups, companies, instituations or organizations. Please post without using offending language.
- Do not post and send to any other users of the service unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, profane, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, including, but not limited to, any material which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, violate the rights of others, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.